The ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques.
WHY ISO/IEC 27001 INTERNAL AUDITOR?
The ISO 27001 Internal Auditor course helps participants to acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal audits in compliance with ISO 27001 and ISO 19011. Participants will also apply audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit programme, audit team, communication, and conflict resolution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System internal audits.
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management audit process.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements.
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit.
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management.
- Understand the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27001, and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead, and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead an audit, and draft reports on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System and ISO 27001.
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit. On-site audit activities and certification exam.
This training is based on both theory and best practices used in ISMS audits.
The lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples. Practical exercises include role-playing case studies and discussions.
- Participants receive a certificate of completion.
- Online self-directed delivery with tutor support.
You must be logged in to post a comment.