Our Stress Management & Well-Being Training helps professionals at all levels to become more effective at managing all of the key stakeholders that they interact with, including themselves.
People have varying thresholds for managing their stress: meeting a tight deadline might be a stressful situation for some, while others may not perceive it as stressful. Behavioural reactions may also vary when experiencing tensed situations.
Identifying people’s personal stress threshold, its root causes and specific reactions will help a manager to better manage the team and even reduce stressful situations.
80% of workers feel stress on the job, nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress and 42% say their coworkers need such help.
The XTENSOS Stress Management & Well-Being Training offers tools and best practices to help participants to better manage their reactions towards difficult and disturbing situations.
WHY STRESS MANAGEMENT & WELL-BEING?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Increased individual and team performance
- Improved working relationships
- Enhanced team effectiveness
- Improved customer interaction
- Better employee engagement
Benefits for the participants
Some of the main personal benefits arising out of our Stress Management & Well-Being Training are as follows:
- Increased self-knowledge and awareness
- Improved resilience to stressful situations
- Enhanced adaptability in difficult interactions
- Better problem-solving skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is open to any roles, from any background (Sales, Finance, Operations, IT, Marketing, etc.).
- Understanding environment and stakeholders
Active Management »
- Understanding behaviour
- Effective behaviours and emotional intelligence
Managing Stress »
- Understanding stressors and threshold management
- Positive stress and coping strategies
Time Management »
- Time management strategies
- Personal energy
- The XTENSOS Well-Being model
- Mind, body, heart
The Stress Management & Well-Being Training is delivered in a classroom setting. The sessions can be held online, in a secure environment, or onsite.
You must be logged in to post a comment.