Our Recruitment & Selection Training helps recruiters and managers to choose the right people for their teams, based on competence, experience, and personality fit.
Companies usually search for candidates with a balance between personal competence, relevant experience and specific skills. Often, those involved in the recruitment and selection process find it difficult to identify candidates that correspond to all of these needs.
76% of the hiring staff say attracting quality candidates is their biggest challenge.
The XTENSOS Recruitment & Selection Training helps companies to adopt the best recruitment practices and choose future team members that best fit their needs. It also helps line managers to identify the likely future work behaviours of an employee and offers insights on how to manage each type of work behaviour. Our approach combines DISC methodology with our own proprietary competence frameworks and our suite of self-development tools and techniques.
1 or 2 days
WHY RECRUITMENT & SELECTION?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Improved recruitment & selection process
- Better collaboration between recruiters and managers
- Adaptable management styles
- Increased employee retention
Benefits for the participants
Some of the main personal benefits arising out of our Recruitment & Selection Training are as follows:
- Improved selection skills.
- Increased self-awareness.
- Enhanced ability to manage behaviours and motivate team members.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is suited for recruiters and line managers from various departments (Sales, Operations, SOftware Development, Marketing, etc.).
Job & Candidate Profiling »
- Job descriptions & requirements
- Designing the ideal candidate profile
Candidate Pipelining and Screening »
- Recruitment channels
- Screening criteria
Recruitment & Selection Process »
- The XTENSOS model
- Behavioural assessments and interviewing
Candidate Onboarding »
- Onboarding plan
- Active onboarding management
Probationary Period »
- Managing induction crisis
- Personal development plan
The Recruitment & Selection Training sessions can be held online, in a secure environment or onsite.
You must be logged in to post a comment.