Our Project Management Training helps building an effective Project Management Office within the customer’s organisation.
Project management is essential when it comes to driving the implementation of business strategy.
Putting in place and running an efficient PMO comes with various challenges, related to skillful talent, integrated systems, alignment in terms of company strategic directions and customer needs.
Around $1 million is wasted every 20 seconds collectively by organisations around the globe due to the innefective implementation of business strategy through poor management practices. This equates to roughly $2 trillion wasted last year.
The XTENSOS Project Management training focuses on building interpersonal skills, identifying solutions to improve workflow and processes, sharing the best practices, and defining internal PMO standards.
37.5 contact hours
WHY PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Increased individual and team performance.
- Improved project management processes.
- Enhanced costs and resource efficiency.
- Improved customer interaction.
- Better employee engagement.
Benefits for the participants
Some of the main personal benefits arising out of our Project Management Training are as follows:
- Better cost, quality, and task management.
- Enhanced competencies and capabilities.
- Improved problem-solving skills.
- Increased resilience to stressful situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is open to project managers at any level in the organisation and to any leaders in charge of the project management function.
Introduction to Project Management »
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- ISO 21500
Strategic Management & Project Selection »
- Defining a project
- Project selection models
The Project Manager »
- Functional manager vs project manager
- Project management competences
Negotiation & Conflict »
- Principles of negotiation
- Managing change and conflict resolution
Project Planning »
- Budgeting and cost estimation
- Scheduling and resource allocation
Project Execution »
- Active project monitoring
- Earned value analysis
Project Control »
- Designing control processes
- Quality control & auditing
Project Termination »
- Project closed-out & final reporting
- Lessons learned
The Project Management Training is delivered in a classroom format. Sessions can be held online, in a secure environment, or onsite.
You must be logged in to post a comment.