The XTENSOS Project Management Service helps companies to access and benefit from a multilingual, experienced, and cost-effective “white-labeled” project management team.
One thing that differentiates companies in today’s competitive world is their ability to execute projects better than anybody else. Project Management is at the heart of all service businesses and, at XTENSOS, our leadership has been building and running Project Management Offices (PMO) all over the world for over 30 years.
For years, service companies, which always operate in very tight margin environments, have struggled to lower the costs associated with building a world-class PMO. Many have off-shored some or all of their headcount but they still have to contend with high levels of internal fixed-costs.
By 2027, the project management-oriented labor force is expected to grow by 33%, or nearly 22 million new jobs.
The XTENSOS Multilingual Project Management Service has been designed by people who have direct experience with these challenges, to help companies get access to a cost-efficient world-class PMO.
Our team can conduct business in several languages including English, French (both for Canada and France), German and a number of other European languages (including some Nordic languages).
Multilingual Project Management talent
Cluj-Napoca – a cost-effective location
30+ years of building global teams
WHY PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICE?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Reduced costs in building and managing PMOs
- Improved project management processes
- Access to multilingual talent with various levels of experience
- Full project management of all company projects from kick-off to the wrap-up
- Project KPI reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Full management of schedules, budgets, and quality of all projects
- Stakeholder management, including customer management
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Project Management Service is open to companies who want to build a cost-effective PMO or need additional resource to scale-up their existent PMO.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our process below brings the best managed service techniques and a seamless partnership with our customers.
1. Agree the Scope and Advertise the Role »
- Understand detailed scope and typical challenges involved in each role
- Interview existing job holders/team members (if possible)
- Advertise on all popular job-boards
2. Values Alignment Assessment »
- XTENSOS values: Humility, Integrity, People & Service
- Customer Values: Understand and assess candidates
- Ensuring comfortable fit candidates only
3. Competence Assessment »
- Proven competence framework
- Understand competences required by the Customer
- Assess any specific competences required for the role
4. Behavioural Assessment »
- Job profile
- DISC profile test
- Behavioural Interviewing
5. Onboarding »
- XTENSOS Induction
- Customer Induction
- Training plan
6. Active Management »
- Managing actively through ongoing feedback and one on ones
- Organising periodical meetings with the customer
- Holding quarterly business review meetings
The assigned Project Manager/s will work from our office in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, in a secure online environment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.