The XTENSOS Performance Management Training helps companies create and implement an effective framework for evaluating performance.
Performance Management is often seen as a burden and taking too much time for both managers and employees. Some of the reasons why the process can become ineffective are:
- The Performance Management framework is poorly defined or is not adapted to the company’s specific roles and functions.
- The Performance Management process is treated as a formality and the Leadership team doesn’t focus on improving it and providing tools for the manager.
- The Human Resource function is allowed to be solely responsible for implementing the performance management process.
- The Managers do not know how to provide feedback and which parts to focus on to improve motivation, close gaps, and increase productivity and engagement.
95% of managers are dissatisfied with their performance management system and almost 90% of HR heads report inaccuracies in the appraisal processes.
The Performance Management Training equips people managers and HR professionals with the tools that will help them implement effective appraisals and improve the overall performance.
1 or 2 days
Managers or HR
WHY PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Actively managed employee performance
- Higher levels of employee engagement and retention
- Increased levels of productivity
- More effective decision-making
- Greater agility in handling change
Benefits for the participants
Some of the main personal benefits arising out of our Performance Management Training are as follows:
- Enhanced self-awareness
- Existing competences are recognised
- Well defined plan to close competence gaps
- Personal and professional development is managed
- Better relationships between managers and employees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is suited for any managers, senior leaders from any background (Sales, Finance, HR, Operations, Marketing, etc.) and HR professionals.
Why Manage Performance? »
- Performance management & improvement
- Consequences of poor performance management
The XTENSOS Model »
- Professional Development Plan template
- Performance management cycle
Functional Skillset »
- Department specifics
- Learning path
- Competence framework aligned with company values
- Individual specifics
360 Feedback »
- Stakeholder feedback
- Commitment to self-development
Key Performance Indicators »
- Function specific KPIs
- Cascaded from company objectives
SMART Objectives »
- Beyond job description
- Stretch and growth
Performance Management Process »
- Assessment and gap agreement
- Feedback and individual growth plan
The Performance Management Training is delivered in a classroom format. Sessions can be held online, in a secure environment, or onsite.
You must be logged in to post a comment.