Our Leadership at XTENSOS have been building global teams and delivering Outsourced Managed Services for over 20 years. This is combined with over 10 years of direct international Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) experience, specifically in our Cluj-Napoca, Romania leadership, to bring our customers a unique offering which can help their businesses. Here are just some of the Oustoured Managed Services that XTENSOS can deliver:
Companies today cannot scale without having a strategic approach to Human Resource management. The XTENSOS Human Resources managed service is designed to help companies deliver a world class HR experience for their staff without having to build an expensive in-house team.
The cost associated with building a large HR organisation is often prohibitive for small to medium enterprises and so this outsourced managed service allows even small companies to benefit from the same approach as companies much larger than themselves.
The XTENSOS Human Resources managed service consists of the following elements:
- Full access to a HR Business Partner
- A full set of HR Policies covering your business needs
- Recruitment and selection services for hiring managers
- Performance Management support for all staff
- Training and Development support for all staff
- Downsizing support services
- HR reporting, covering all relevant jurisdictions
One thing that differenitates companies in today’s competitive world is their ability to execute on projects better than anybody else. Project Management is at the heart of all service business and, at XTENSOS, our leadership has been building and running Project Management Offices (PMO) all over the world for over 20 years.
For years, service companies, who always operate in very tight margin environments, have struggled to lower the costs associated with building a world class PMO. Many have off-shored some or all of their headcount but they still have to contend with high levels of internal fixed-costs. The XTENSOS Project Management managed service has been designed by people who have direct experience with these challenges, to help your business get access to a cost-efficient world-class PMO.
The XTENSOS Project Management managed service consists of the following elements:
- Full access to a team of fully trained Project Managers
- Project Managers with various levels of experience across different industries
- A full set of Project Management processes and procedures
- Full Project Management of all company projects from kick-off to wrap-up
- Project KPI Reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- Full management of schedules, budgets and quality for all projects
- Stakeholder management, including customer management
Many companies today are benefitting from the advances made in IT control systems over recent years, which have enabled them to manage a more complex IT infrastructure with less people. For small to medium-sized enterprises however, even minimal IT staff represents significant overhead that the business can scarcely afford.
The XTENSOS Information Technology managed service is designed to help companies to staff their IT function without having to build an expensive in-house team. As part of this managed service, your virtual team will be located in a cost-efficient location and will perform all of the IT administration tasks agreed at the outset.
The XTENSOS Information Technology managed service consists of the following elements:
- Full access to an IT Business Partner
- A full set of IT Policies covering your business needs
- Cloud/Server maintenance tasks
- IT support helpdesk
- IT project planning and management, e.g. hardware procurement
- IT asset management
- IT reporting, covering all relevant systems
All Software Development companies share two important goals: the want to release better quality software faster than ever before and getting the very best talent that they can afford in their Development organisation.
The XTENSOS Software Development managed service is designed to help companies to staff theirDevelopment function without having to build an expensive in-house team. As part of this managed service, your virtual team will be located in our cost-efficient locations and will manage the entire development and QA testing process, working within an Agile environment.
The XTENSOS Software Development managed service consists of the following elements:
- Full access to Software Development Resources
- Full access to Quality Assurance Testers to integrate with your Software Development team
- Roadmap development activities
- Agile sprints designed to meet your release needs
- Daily Scrum meetings
- A strong Agile culture and environment
- QA Testing plan development and execution
- Software Developement KPI reporting
It is virtually impossible to scale your company without having a strategic approach towards how you will manage quality Assurance. Having in-house Quality Assurance resources can be a drain on scarce budget and particularly for small to medium-sized enterprises, even minimal QA staff represents significant overhead that the business can hardly afford.
The XTENSOS Quality Assurance managed service is designed to help companies to manage the quality of their production or service delivery and also build a World Class Quality Management System that allows them to compete with organisations of much larger scale, without having to build an expensive in-house team.
The XTENSOS Quality Assurance managed service consists of the following elements:
- Full access to an assigned Quality Manager
- Full set of Quality Management System documentation
- Quality Control Procedures to address in-scope service lines
- Quality Assurance resources as required
- Management of internal Quality Auditing function
- Quality Awareness training
- Management of external audits e.g. certification bodies or clients
- Quality KPI reporting
MULTILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
One of the key measures of customer satisfaction is how well they feel supported after purchasing products and services. Building multilingual customer service capabilities can be very expensive for companies of all sizes.
The XTENSOS Multilingual Customer Service offering is designed to help companies support their customers in all major European languages. Located in Cluj-Napoca – the home of one of the strongest foreign language universities in Romania, our XTENSOS service centre can provide significant multilingual talent, including team members who speak between 2 and 5 languages fluently.
The XTENSOS Multilingual Customer Service managed service consists of the following elements:
- Full access to a team of trained, multilingual customer service representatives
- Performance management in line with Service Level Agreements
- Ability to dedicate teams specifically to customers
- Customer satisfaction measurement
- Customer service KPI reporting
As part of the trend in Business Process Outsourcing over the last 10 years, Cluj-Napoca, Romania has developed into one of the most significant talent pools for specific outsourced services. Finance is one of the services that has seen growth and maturation during this period.
The XTENSOS Finance managed service is designed to help companies deliver a world class finance experience for their staff and customers without having to build an expensive in-house team.
Many companies need to provide Finance support to several European subsidiaries and so centralising this in our cost-efficient, XTENSOS Cluj-Napoca multilingual service centre makes a lot of sense. Small to medium enterprises can benefit greatly from this approach as it is an extremely cost-efficient way to run this function without adding huge internal fixed costs.
The XTENSOS Finance managed service consists of the following elements:
- Finance administration
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable operations
- Global expense management
- Order processing
- Financial analysis
- Financial reporting, covering all relevant jurisdictions
One trend that has been happening over recent years is that companies are finding it more and more difficult to justify having local resources perform more administrative tasks.
The cost associated with hiring, training and managing peole to carry out this work is often prohibitive, especially for small to medium sized enterprises. The XTENSOS Back-office Administration managed service is designed to solve this problem and allows companies to push these tasks to XTENSOS, where we package them into a consistent, predictable managed service.
The XTENSOS Back-Office Administration managed service consists of the following elements:
- Full access to a team of administrators
- Data entry
- Data analysis
- Secretarial services
- Virtual Personal Assistant
- Event management support
- Document management
- Travel arrangements
- Producing reporting packs
As companies grow and expand their services, the need for active management of more complex supply-chains grows too. In the modern talent-war environment companies must compete to win the hearts and minds of key suppliers to ensure continuity of quality supply.
Building a team to manage all of this can be a very difficult and expensive proposition. The XTENSOS Supply-Chain Management managed service is designed to help companies to manage their overall supply chain, in a way that builds supplier engagement, without having to build an expensive in-house team.
The XTENSOS Supply-Chain Management managed service consists of the following elements:
- Full access to a competent Vendor Management team
- Supply Chain policies and procedures customised to your business
- Vendor recruitment and supply-chain renewal activites
- Supplier on-boarding and training
- Measurement and management of supplier quality
- Supplier auditing
- Pricing negotiations and supply chain governance
- Supply Chain KPI reporting
Many companies have variable headcount needs, driven by business cycles or specific projects. Hiring full-time staff to match these business cycles is a difficult proposition and so we have developed our XTENSOS On-Demand Resourcing managed service.
At XTENSOS we will work with you to understand the cyclical nature of your business and we will map out an On-Demand Resourcing plan to address the peaks and troughs in your business.
The XTENSOS On-Demand Resourcing managed service consists of the following elements:
- One of our associates will work with you to analyse your needs and business cycles
- Recruitment of competent resources on a flexible basis to suit your needs
- Resources will be located in one or more of our cost-efficient locations
- Full local management of all resources to free up your valuable time
- Monthly invoicing based on usage
- Flexibility in upsizing or downsizing the team to suit your ongoing needs