The XTENSOS Multilingual Customer Service helps companies to access and scale a cost-effective multilingual customer support team.
One of the key measures of customer satisfaction is the experience they had while interacting with your customer support (CS) teams. Building a seamless interaction process for the customer is often difficult to achieve while managing margins.
Cluj-Napoca was recognised in the fDix TNW tech Cities of the future 2020/21 Winners as one of the most cost-effective European business location.
The XTENSOS Multilingual Customer Service helps companies to support their customers in all major European languages.
Our team can conduct business in several languages including English, French (both for Canada and France), German and a number of other European languages (including some Nordic languages).
Multilingual CS Representatives
Cluj-Napoca – a cost-effective location
30+ years of building global teams
WHY MULTILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Full access to a team of trained, multilingual customer service representatives
- Performance Management in line with Service Level Agreements
- Customer satisfaction management
- Customer service and KPI reporting
WHO IS IT FOR?
This service is open to companies who want to build a cost-effective multilingual customer support service team or need an additional resource for their existent customer support department.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our process below brings the best managed service techniques and a seamless partnership with our customers.
1. Agree the Scope and Advertise the Role »
- Understand detailed scope and typical challenges involved in each role
- Interview existing job holders/team members (if possible)
- Advertise on all popular job-boards
2. Values Alignment Assessment »
- XTENSOS values: Humility, Integrity, People & Service
- Customer Values: Understand and assess candidates
- Ensuring comfortable fit candidates only
3. Competence Assessment »
- Proven competence framework
- Understand competences required by the Customer
- Assess any specific competences required for the role
4. Behavioural Assessment »
- Job profile
- DISC profile test
- Behavioural Interviewing
5. Onboarding »
- XTENSOS Induction
- Customer Induction
- Training plan
6. Active Management »
- Managing actively through ongoing feedback and one on ones
- Organising periodical meetings with the customer
- Holding quarterly business review meetings
The assigned multilingual customer service specialist/s will work from our office in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, in a secure online environment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.