Get familiar with the basic concepts of Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its benefits for your organisation.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction course will help you understand the main requirements for an Information Security Management System, as well as the benefits it will bring in terms of managing information from both internal and external providers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems.
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Information Security Management System.
- Understand the basic elements of an Information Security Management System.
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001.
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- Self-study training