The ISO 9001 Lead Implementer course helps professionals acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization effectively in planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS).
WHY ISO 9001 LEAD IMPLEMENTER?
During this training course, attendants will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Quality Management Systems, participants can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential. A PECB Lead Implementer Certificate proves that participants have gained the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 9001 in an organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers and Consultants involved in Quality Management.
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System.
- Individuals responsible for maintining conformance with QMS requirements.
- QMS team members.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a QMS.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor, and maintain a QMS.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Quality Management System best practices.
Day 1: Introduction to the ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS.
Day 2: Planning the implementation of a QMS.
Day 3: Implementing of a QMS.
Day 4: QMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit.
Day 5: Certification Exam.
This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a QMS. Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies, role-playing, and discussions. Practices tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System
Domain 2: Quality Management Systems
Domain 3: Planning a QMS implementation based on ISO 9001
Domain 4: Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 7: Preparing for a QMS certification audit
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below.
|PECB Credential||PECB Exam||Professional experience||QMMS project experience|
|Certified ISO 9001 Provisional Implementer||Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer or equivalent||None||None|
|Certified ISO 9001 Implementer||Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer or equivalent||2 years: 1 year of work experience in Quality Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours|
|Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer||Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer or equivalent||5 years: 2 years of work experience in Quality Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours|
|Certified ISO 9001 Senior Lead Implementer||Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer or equivalent||10 years: 7 years of work experience in Quality Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours|
You will also sign the PECB Code of Ethics in order to receive your certification.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Online examination.
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
- Self-study training