The ISO 9001 Introduction course helps professionals get familiar with the basic concepts of Quality Management System (QMS) and its benefits for their organisation.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001 Introduction course will help you understand the main requirements for a Quality Management System, as well as the benefits it will bring in terms of improving the quality of products, services and customer interaction.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals interested in Quality Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems.
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Quality Management System.
- Understand the basic elements of a Quality Management System.
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management Systems (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001.
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- Self-study training.