The ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course helps professionals acquire the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management Sysytem (QMS) audit.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course will help you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal audits in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 19011. You will apply audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit programme, audit team, communication, and conflict resolution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Quality Management System internal audits.
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Quality Management audit process.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Quality Management System requirements.
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Quality Management System audit.
- Expert advisors in Quality Management.
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an QMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead an audit and draft reports on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management System and ISO 9001.
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit. On-site audit activities and certification exam.
This training is based on both theory and best practices used in QMS audits.
The lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples. Practical exercises include role-playing case studies and discussions.
- Participants receive a certificate of completion.
- Online self-directed delivery with tutor support.