The ISO 9001 Foundation training enables professionals to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS).
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals involved in Quality Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems.
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS.
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management Systems concepts as required by ISO 9001.
Day 2: Quality Management System requirements and Certification Exam.
The online exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System
Domain 2: Quality Management System
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown in the table below:
|PECB Credential||PECB Exam||Professional experience||QMMS project experience|
|Certified ISO 9001 Foundation||Certified ISO 9001 Foundation or equivalent||None||None|
You will also sign the PECB Code of Ethics in order to receive your certification.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
- Self-study training.