Our Human Resources Managed Services help organisations to design and implement policies to effectively manage the workforce, increase productivity and employee engagement.
Companies face 2 major challenges in terms of human capital: attracting the right candidates for the job and retaining those candidates. These are influenced by:
(1) internal factors: recruitment strategies and priorities (eg. focusing on hiring people with a masters’ degree); unstructured onboarding process; unclear career path.
(2) external factors: workforce management trends and evolution, influenced by technological development and competitors’ recruitment and retention policies.
79% of survey respondents said that fostering a sense of belonging in the workforce was important to their organisation’s success in the next year. Only 13% are very ready to address this trend.
The HR Consulting service is designed to solve a variety of business challenges associated with workforce recruitment, productivity, and retention. Our Leadership team has over 30 years of experience in providing and managing Human Resources support in multiple jurisdictions across the world.
HR professionals and people managers
Business leaders with +30 years experience
Consulting & coaching sessions
WHY HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGED SERVICES?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Full/partial audit of company HR policies and processes
- Improved recruitment and selection process
- Effective onboarding plans
- Well-defined policies for retention
- Greater agility in handling change
- Increased employee engagement
Benefits for the participants
Some of the main personal benefits arising out of our Human Resources Managed Services programme are as follows:
- Greater self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Enhanced competences and capabilities
- Better problem-solving thinking
- Improved personal performance
WHO IS IT FOR?
This programme is suited for HR professionals and people-managers, from any background (Sales, Finance, Operations. IT, etc.).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our process has been designed to bring the best modern techniques of consulting, coaching, and mentoring together to achieve maximum benefit for the customers we work with.
Needs Assessment »
- Conducting Business Maturity Assessment
- Agreeing on a consulting plan
- Scope defined and agreed
Consulting Sessions »
- Cadence is agreed and scheduled
- Session length agreed
- Improvement topics agreed
- Advice based on 30 years of direct executive experience
- Qualified but safe sounding-board for executive ideas
- Strategy assistance and scenario modeling
Tracking & Reporting »
- Consulting tracker established
- Monitored monthly
- Status report every quarter
The Human Resources Managed Services sessions can be delivered online, in a secure environment, or onsite.
You must be logged in to post a comment.