The XTENSOS Finance Administration Service helps companies to access and leverage a cost-effective multilingual Finance Administration team.
Personnel costs can account for about two-thirds of the total cost of finance. Once finance support is needed in several international locations, there are additional factors to consider when calculating the cost of finance, like building and developing financial management systems and managing an international team.
Cluj-Napoca was recognised in the fDix TNW tech Cities of the future 2020/21 Winners as one of the most cost-effective European business location.
The XTENSOS Finance Administration Service helps companies to deliver a world-class finance experience for their staff and customers without having to build an expensive in-house team.
Our team can conduct business in several languages including English, French (both for Canada and France), German and a number of other European languages (including some Nordic languages).
Multilingual finance admin talent
Cluj-Napoca – a cost-effective location
30+ years of building global teams
WHY FINANCE ADMINISTRATION?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Reduced finance-associated costs
- Accounts Payable and Account Receivable Operations
- Global expense management
- Order processing
- Financial analysis
- Financial reporting, covering all relevant jurisdictions
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Multilingual Finance Administration Service is open to companies who want to build a cost-effective finance team or need an additional resource for their existent finance department.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our process below brings the best managed service techniques and a seamless partnership with our customers.
1. Agree the Scope and Advertise the Role »
- Understand detailed scope and typical challenges involved in each role
- Interview existing job holders/team members (if possible)
- Advertise on all popular job-boards
2. Values Alignment Assessment »
- XTENSOS values: Humility, Integrity, People & Service
- Customer Values: Understand and assess candidates
- Ensuring comfortable fit candidates only
3. Competence Assessment »
- Proven competence framework
- Understand competences required by the Customer
- Assess any specific competences required for the role
4. Behavioural Assessment »
- Job profile
- DISC profile test
- Behavioural Interviewing
5. Onboarding »
- XTENSOS Induction
- Customer Induction
- Training plan
6. Active Management »
- Managing actively through ongoing feedback and one on ones
- Organising periodical meetings with the customer
- Holding quarterly business review meetings
The assigned finance specialist/s will work from our office in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, in a secure online environment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.