Our Business Consulting & Maturity Assessment Services help organisations to set clear growth objectives according to their current strengths and challenges.
Uncertainty is one of the most used words when describing the current global business environment. Factors such as over-regulation, trade conflicts, and uncertain economic growth are the main three potential external threats to business growth, as mentioned by global CEOs in a recent PwC study. The list also includes cyber threats, fluctuations in availability of key skills, and speed of technological change.
Besides these external factors, business leaders have to weigh their decisions based on the internal factors that influence the performance and future of their organisation. Creating a clear and complete picture of the current status of an organisation may turn out to be a difficult and time-consuming task for executives. Also, sometimes it may be challenging for business leaders to get an objective understanding of the situation, being involved in the daily tasks of managing a company.
The XTENSOS Business Maturity Assessment is a tool we designed based on our interaction with global companies of different sizes, across various industries. It evaluates the current maturity level, by evaluating function and process performance.
The Business Consulting Service is designed to solve a variety of business challenges and improve performance by carrying out the Business Maturity Assessment. We developed this tool based on our experience in building, managing, and acquiring global companies. This helps companies to look at their functions with fresh eyes. Even if organisations choose not to work with us, they get a detailed and objective analysis of their business and a clear roadmap of things to consider to help them to move forward.
Companies from various industries
Business leaders with +30 years experience
Business Maturity Assessment
WHY BUSINESS CONSULTING?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Full/partial audit of company performance
- Well-defined business processes to facilitate change
- More effective decision-making
- Greater agility in handling change
- Improved business performance
Benefits for the participants
Some of the main personal benefits arising out of our Business Consulting Service are as follows:
- Greater self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Enhanced competences and capabilities
- Better problem-solving thinking
- Improved personal performance
WHO IS IT FOR?
This service is suited for companies any size across a variety of industries.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our process has been designed to bring the best modern techniques of consulting, coaching, and mentoring together to achieve maximum benefit for the customers we work with.
Needs Assessment »
- Conducting Business Maturity Assessment
- Agreeing on a consulting plan
- Scope defined and agreed
Consulting Sessions »
- Cadence is agreed and scheduled
- Session length agreed
- Improvement topics agreed
- Advice based on 30 years of direct executive experience
- Qualified but safe sounding-board for executive ideas
- Strategy assistance and scenario modeling
Tracking & Reporting »
- Consulting tracker established
- Monitored monthly
- Status report every quarter
The Business Consulting Sessions can be delivered online, in a secure environment, or onsite.
You must be logged in to post a comment.