The XTENSOS Back-Office Services help companies to access and manage a multilingual, experienced and cost-effective back-office service through a dedicated team.
One trend that has been happening over recent years is that companies are finding it more and more difficult to justify having local resources, in high-cost locations, perform back-office tasks.
The cost associated with hiring, training, and managing people to carry out this work is often prohibitive, especially for small to medium-sized enterprises.
Cluj-Napoca was recognised in the fDix TNW tech Cities of the future 2020/21 Winners as one of the most cost-effective European business location.
Our Back-Office Services solves this problem and allows companies to push these tasks to XTENSOS, where we package them into a consistent, predictable managed service.
Our team can conduct business in several languages including English, French (both for Canada and France), German and a number of other European languages (including some Nordic languages).
Multilingual Back-Office talent
Cluj-Napoca – a cost-effective location
30+ years of building global teams
WHY BACK-OFFICE SERVICES?
Benefits for the company
Some of the more tangible benefits for the company include the following:
- Reduced administration back-office cost
- Full access to a team of multilingual back-office specialists
- Data entry
- Data analysis
- Secretarial services
- Virtual Personal Assistant
- Event management support
- Document support
- Travel Management
- Producing reporting packs
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Multilingual Back-Office Services is open to companies of any size who need cost-effective back-office support.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our process below brings the best managed service techniques and a seamless partnership with our customers.
1. Agree the Scope and Advertise the Role »
- Understand detailed scope and typical challenges involved in each role
- Interview existing job holders/team members (if possible)
- Advertise on all popular job-boards
2. Values Alignment Assessment »
- XTENSOS values: Humility, Integrity, People & Service
- Customer Values: Understand and assess candidates
- Ensuring comfortable fit candidates only
3. Competence Assessment »
- Proven competence framework
- Understand competences required by the Customer
- Assess any specific competences required for the role
4. Behavioural Assessment »
- Job profile
- DISC profile test
- Behavioural Interviewing
5. Onboarding »
- XTENSOS Induction
- Customer Induction
- Training plan
6. Active Management »
- Managing actively through ongoing feedback and one on ones
- Organising periodical meetings with the customer
- Holding quarterly business review meetings
The assigned back-office specialist/s will work from our office in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, in a secure online environment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.